Help!

  • janjor@netscap.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 1999
      Help!

      I need some help.

      The need is for print, broadcast and online
      contacts in the USA. And, the need is now.

      The subject is food with an emphasis on holiday
      feasts and vegan fare.

      In your respective markets do you know of local:
      1. non-confrontation, general interest radio and
      television talk shows that might be open to talk
      with an interesting food personality about an
      interesting food category plus best contact name,
      address, phone and email?
      2. any radio or TV food shows plus best contact
      name, address, phone and email?
      3. any newscasts that regularly or occasionally
      air food news plus best contact name, address,
      phone and email?
      4. daily newspaper food section editors,
      columnists and or staff writers who look for
      fresh, unusual food stories and, of course, best
      contact name, address, phone and email.

      Any information will be greatly appreciated.

      Jim Nugent
      janjor@...
    • Chuck Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 1999
        Jane Palmer
        Omaha World-Herald
        402-444-1000

        janjor@... wrote:

        > Help!
        >
        > I need some help.
        >
        > The need is for print, broadcast and online contacts in the USA.And,
        > the need is now.
        >
        > The subject is food with an emphasis on holiday feasts and vegan fare.
        >
        > In your respective markets do you know of local:
        >
        > 1. non-confrontation, general interest radio and television talk
        > shows that might be open to talk with an interesting food
        > personality about an interesting food category plus best contact
        > name, address, phone and email?
        > 2. any radio or TV food shows plus best contact name, address, phone
        > and email?
        > 3. any newscasts that regularly or occasionally air food news plus
        > best contact name, address, phone and email?
        > 4. daily newspaper food section editors, columnists and or staff
        > writers who look for fresh, unusual food stories and, of course,
        > best contact name, address, phone and email.
        >
        > Any information will be greatly appreciated.
        >
        > Jim Nugent
        >
        > janjor@...

      • Mike D. Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 1999
          In Madison, Wisc., try Mary Bergin at the Capital Times, 608/252-6435; Marvi
          Reyes at the State Journal, 252-6186; and Jean Ferracca, Wisconsin Public Radio,
          263-3970 (does a Friday show on food, typically half-hour interview, looks for
          deep thoughts angles. Pitch her producer. I don't know who that is anymore but
          we're a friendly lot here in Cheeseland and tend to have a high tolerance for
          genuine ignorance, so just ask whoever answers the phone and they'll put you in
          touch with the right person. Good luck.

          (Embedded
          image moved janjor@...
          to file: 10/26/99 05:34 PM
          pic27668.pcx)

          Please respond to prbytes@onelist.com

          To: wenjim@...
          cc: (bcc: Mike D. Wright/Madison/CMG)
          Subject: [prbytes] Help!

[...]

          Everything you ever wanted to know about CUNA Mutual Group:
          http://www.cunamutual.com