Google vs. Bing vs. Yahoo?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      Is it worth extra money to include Bing and Yahoo in SEO packages? A client
      has a proposal on hand and I don't know how to evaluate the proposal.

      Thanks

    • Benjamin Horst
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013

        Is it worth extra money to include Bing and Yahoo in SEO packages?

        Probably not. When you look at search engine usage share, Google is incredibly dominant. Further, any legitimate SEO work you do for them will increase your organic SEO and automatically impact all the other search engines.

        You might run a test to see whether your specific case deviates from the norm, but I would not expect it to.

        Ben
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
          Thank you, Ben – that echoed my concerns.

          <http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/> http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/

          05-6-16 BMC Logo