xp - TV Producer List?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013
      I used to get a TV producer list from Bill Gordon, who's known for his
      Gordon's Radio List (for my money, and I've used it three different years
      since 2006, the best in the business), but he got it from a third party
      who's since dropped the list.

      So I'm looking for a TV news producer list that includes local, national and
      cable news producers for the various news shows, so I can pitch my Obamacare
      expert to them to help put breaking Obamacare news (like today's defunding
      vote) into perspective for viewers.

      Can anybody recommend such a list?

    • Jube
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
        Did not know he quit doing the list.  Did his book ever get published?  Don't know where to get a list, other than a DIY.
        Blessings,
        Jube Dankworth
        Net Media Consultants
        http://www.NetMediaConsultants.com
        817-400-2692

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/netmedia
        http://twitter.com/NetMediaConsult
        http://facebook.com/NetMediaConsultants

        On 9/20/2013 5:40 PM, Ned Barnett wrote:
        I used to get a TV producer list from Bill Gordon, who's known for his
        Gordon's Radio List (for my money, and I've used it three different years
        since 2006, the best in the business), but he got it from a third party
        who's since dropped the list.

        So I'm looking for a TV news producer list that includes local, national and
        cable news producers for the various news shows, so I can pitch my Obamacare
        expert to them to help put breaking Obamacare news (like today's defunding
        vote) into perspective for viewers.

        Can anybody recommend such a list?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional