Effectively promoted? Not

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      I'm creating a list of "days" for a client, and stumbled upon one we should
      have all known about . but apparently none of us did .

      PR National Awareness Day was July 27.

      How did you celebrate?

      Wasn't it effectively promoted?

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
        And of course, there was February's "Publicity for Profit Week" (Feb 3-9) -
        how could I have missed that? <g>

        www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett