RE: need a wordpress expert

  • oncallpr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2013
      I provide wordpress tutorials and assistance affordably. I can do this remotely and either walk you through the back end so you can learn as we go, or make the changes for you. If I can't handle the fixes, I also have a network of highly experienced gurus that are affordable who do the complex tricks. If someone needs high end help, I am happy to provide those referrals as well. Give me a call or email: 561.372.9691 or oncallpr@... - Linda     --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, <ned@...> wrote: We're trying to create a website in Wordpress, and we're making mistakes
      that we don't even know what they are.

      Need an expert who can bail us out.

      Help

      < http://www.barnettmarcom.com > www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett