PR News Cover Story - Friday Brag

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Folks, a Friday brag. I wrote one of the cover stories for the latest issue
      of PR News, on using PR techniques to advance Investor Relations purposes,
      without crossing the line into areas where the SEC's regulations get all
      heavy-handed. If you'd like to receive a copy, please send me your email
      address.

      Thanks

    • desmondekeh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
        Great job Ned. Please do send to my desmondekeh@.... Thanks
        Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.