NYC Venue Needed for Event

  • Inna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 2:24 PM
      Hi there!

      Anyone here rep a chic NYC-based venue (preferably a restaurant/bar/hotel) that could play host to an event for a Fashion & Lifestyle Expert/Media personality on or around 9/25?

      Needs to have capacity to seat 35 / standing room space for 50.

      Please let me know and I can send more information about this event/opportunity.

      Thank you,
      Inna

      Inna Shamis Lapin
      AvantGarde Communications Group
      Office: 732.385.1714 | Cell: 973.610.7895
      Email: inna@...