Re: [prbytes] RE: [SmallShopNetwork] GNU NETWORK

  • Jube
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
      Actually, I received a notice of a free DVD from the Stossel people just
      this week. I had not heard he was leaving Fox.

      They have offered free DVD players and every year they have a new DVD
      with his shows and lesson plans for economics teachers. I send the info
      to my 20,000 homeschoolers who love having these for their teens.

      Blessings,
      Jube Dankworth
      Net Media Consultants
      http://www.NetMediaConsultants.com