RE: [prbytes] RE: [SmallShopNetwork] GNU NETWORK reportedly will be the home of dismissed broadcasters, according to scuttlebutt, among them Deen, Williams & Stossel...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
      Except for my recent overnight visit with my mother (a big Fox fan), I
      haven't watched TV news - or any other TV, for that matter - since election
      night last year. However, a quick check on Wikipedia told me that Stossel
      was still there.

      www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
        Actually, I received a notice of a free DVD from the Stossel people just
        this week. I had not heard he was leaving Fox.

        They have offered free DVD players and every year they have a new DVD
        with his shows and lesson plans for economics teachers. I send the info
        to my 20,000 homeschoolers who love having these for their teens.

        Blessings,
        Jube Dankworth
        Net Media Consultants
        http://www.NetMediaConsultants.com