RE: [SmallShopNetwork] GNU NETWORK reportedly will be the home of dismissed broadcasters, according to scuttlebutt, among them Deen, Williams & Stossel...

  • Samuel L Waltz Jr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
      Thanks, Ned, for the updates. I don't watch Fox enough to know who its "personalities" are, except maybe Huckabee. I knew I'd seen Stossel, but I didn't know he was there. Sam

      Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA

      Strategic Counselor, Trusted Adviser & Advocate

      SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...> (302) 777-7774

      Sam Waltz & Associates LLC Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

      11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville, Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

      Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate Difficult

      Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues to Achieve Their Goals!

      www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

      www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

      =======================================

      DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to any party or transaction. Via sending and receipt, each party declares that this email is not intended for the buying, selling or trading of securities, or the offering of counsel or advice with respect to such activities. All due diligence is the responsibility of the parties. This email and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC SS2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this email is intended solely for the Recipient and may contain privileged information. If the reader of this message and any attachments is not the intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution, or copying of the material is strictly prohibited. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.

      =======================================

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
        Except for my recent overnight visit with my mother (a big Fox fan), I
        haven't watched TV news - or any other TV, for that matter - since election
        night last year. However, a quick check on Wikipedia told me that Stossel
        was still there.

        www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett

        dismissed broadcasters, according to scuttlebutt, among them Deen, Williams
        & Stossel...

        Sam - Stossel is still working with Fox, and Juan Williams is black, not
        Hispanic, and also works for Fox (after NPR booted him, Roger Ailes gave him
        a $2MM/year contract - would that I could be so profitably unemployed).
        Just a few FYIs.

        Ned Barnett, APR
        Marketing & PR Fellow, American Hospital Association Barnett Marketing
        Communications

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
          Actually, I received a notice of a free DVD from the Stossel people just
          this week. I had not heard he was leaving Fox.

          They have offered free DVD players and every year they have a new DVD
          with his shows and lesson plans for economics teachers. I send the info
          to my 20,000 homeschoolers who love having these for their teens.

          Blessings,
          Jube Dankworth
          Net Media Consultants
          http://www.NetMediaConsultants.com