xp - recommendations on market research providers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      We have a prospective client who wants to move beyond his B2B target market,
      and reach into the B2C consumer market; to do that, I feel we need to
      commission some market research to identify key issues such as demographics
      and psychographics of likely decision-makers, issues that will encourage
      decision-makers to push the "enroll" button, price points (and opportunities
      for tiers of service at different price points), and the ability to target
      specific "affinity groups" within the broader consumer market.

      Can anyone here recommend a good solid firm which can conduct credible
      research at reasonable rates? I'd be especially interested in personal
      references from former clients of the research firms recommended.

      Thanks