RE: [prbytes] A Tribute

  • Samuel L Waltz Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      I join David, Ned, in saying thanks.

      Sam Waltz, APR, Fellow PRSA
      US Army CounterIntelligence
      Nov 1967-Sept 1970

      son of Sam Waltz Sr., US Army,
      WWII in N Africa, Sicily, Italy & Messina

      son-in-law of John Bihary, US Marine Corps, Korean era

      nephew of Glenn Waltz
      WWII US Army Battle of the Bulge

      nephew of Harry Waltz
      WWII US Army Europe

      brother of Robert K Waltz

      US Army, Japan occupation 1950s

      brother of Richard D Waltz

      US Navy, 1966-1969

      Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA

      Strategic Counselor, Trusted Adviser & Advocate

      SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...> (302) 777-7774

      Sam Waltz & Associates LLC Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

      11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville, Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

      Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate Difficult

      Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues to Achieve Their Goals!

      www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

      www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

      DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to any party or transaction. Via sending and receipt, each party declares that this email is not intended for the buying, selling or trading of securities, or the offering of counsel or advice with respect to such activities. All due diligence is the responsibility of the parties. This email and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC SS2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this email is intended solely for the Recipient and may contain privileged information. If the reader of this message and any attachments is not the intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution, or copying of the material is strictly prohibited. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.