RE: [prbytes] A Tribute

  • David Adrian
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      Thanks, Ned:

      David

      Medical corpsman, U.S. Army, January 1966 - January 1969.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        I join David, Ned, in saying thanks.

        Sam Waltz, APR, Fellow PRSA
        US Army CounterIntelligence
        Nov 1967-Sept 1970

        son of Sam Waltz Sr., US Army,
        WWII in N Africa, Sicily, Italy & Messina

        son-in-law of John Bihary, US Marine Corps, Korean era

        nephew of Glenn Waltz
        WWII US Army Battle of the Bulge

        nephew of Harry Waltz
        WWII US Army Europe

        brother of Robert K Waltz

        US Army, Japan occupation 1950s

        brother of Richard D Waltz

        US Navy, 1966-1969

        Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA

        Strategic Counselor, Trusted Adviser & Advocate

        SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...> (302) 777-7774

        Sam Waltz & Associates LLC Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

        11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville, Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

        Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate Difficult

        Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues to Achieve Their Goals!

        www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

        www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

        DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to any party or transaction. Via sending and receipt, each party declares that this email is not intended for the buying, selling or trading of securities, or the offering of counsel or advice with respect to such activities. All due diligence is the responsibility of the parties. This email and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC SS2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this email is intended solely for the Recipient and may contain privileged information. If the reader of this message and any attachments is not the intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution, or copying of the material is strictly prohibited. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.