A Tribute

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2013
      To all who have served our country in times of war or peace, I want to take
      this opportunity on the threshold of the Memorial Day weekend to give you my
      personal thanks for the freedom we all enjoy, ever mindful of the fact that
      freedom is never free - without your courage and sacrifice, we would all be
      poorer for the experience.

      Thank you!

    • David Adrian
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2013
        Thanks, Ned:

        David

        Medical corpsman, U.S. Army, January 1966 - January 1969.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 24, 2013
          I join David, Ned, in saying thanks.

          Sam Waltz, APR, Fellow PRSA
          US Army CounterIntelligence
          Nov 1967-Sept 1970

          son of Sam Waltz Sr., US Army,
          WWII in N Africa, Sicily, Italy & Messina

          son-in-law of John Bihary, US Marine Corps, Korean era

          nephew of Glenn Waltz
          WWII US Army Battle of the Bulge

          nephew of Harry Waltz
          WWII US Army Europe

          brother of Robert K Waltz

          US Army, Japan occupation 1950s

          brother of Richard D Waltz

          US Navy, 1966-1969

          Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA

          Strategic Counselor, Trusted Adviser & Advocate

          SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...> (302) 777-7774

          Sam Waltz & Associates LLC Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

          11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville, Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

          Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate Difficult

          Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues to Achieve Their Goals!

          www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Strategic Capital & Business Counsel

          www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

          DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant. Sender makes no warranties or representations as to any party or transaction. Via sending and receipt, each party declares that this email is not intended for the buying, selling or trading of securities, or the offering of counsel or advice with respect to such activities. All due diligence is the responsibility of the parties. This email and the attached related documents are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC SS2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this email is intended solely for the Recipient and may contain privileged information. If the reader of this message and any attachments is not the intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination, distribution, or copying of the material is strictly prohibited. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this Disclaimer.