Re: [prbytes] Re: [PRMindshare] Multiple social media accounts?

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 7 , May 23, 2013
      I've used social networking as a vehicle for clients' backlinks. This was considerably easier when ping.fm was allowing simultaneous posting to about 12 social networking sites. They decided, however, to be more like HootSuite, which only seems to work with the top social networking sites. I've since simply moved over to HootSuite. However, if anyone knows of a site that works the way the old ping.fm used to work, I'd love to hear about it.