alternative to Go To Meeting?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2013
      It turns out that Go To Meeting has decided to "upgrade" and, in the
      process, eliminate support for older MAC systems (see below). Since MAC
      users all tell me that the MAC is "perfect" and never wears out (hence never
      needs replacing), this makes GTM's decision all the more bizarre to me.

      This came up earlier this week when a client tried to do a demo, and both of
      the people on the demo had older MAC systems, and therefore couldn't log on.
      Major tech-disaster.

      So, I'm asking you: Is there a reliable system out there, a competitor to
      Go To Meeting, that isn't platform-dependent (or which doesn't "obsolete"
      earlier MACs or PCs with Windows 7)? Please advise.

      BTW - here's what the GTM tech-support people said:

      "Due to improvements made to the GoToMeeting software, and updates to make
      it compatible with newer versions of Mac OSX, we've had to drop support for
      legacy Mac platforms with 10.5.8 or older. Mac OSX 10.6 or newer is required
      to use the GoToMeeting software based on our software system requirements.
      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Some 10.5 Mac users still
      have the option to upgrade to 10.6 through Apple though."