Re: [prbytes] Re: [PRMindshare] xp - Where is the logic?

  • Jube
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2013
      Well, Ned, in the spirit of social media, you need to ease up a bit.

      I endorse when the thingie prompts me. And I will endorse folks "I've
      heard of", even though I don't know many of my connections. I figure
      it's a good way to be seen on their profile.

      It's also a good indicator of how far my reputation has gone in various
      directions. So if they have heard of me and click one of my skills, I
      know they have probably heard of my expertise in that area.

      Another wayto look at it is a reaching out. I had a frienemy endorse me
      the other day, so I know I need to touch base to see if they are ready
      to talk yet. Sortta like a poke on FB.

      Again, relax, play the social media game and have fun.

      Blessings,
      Jube Dankworth
      Net Media Consultants
      http://www.NetMediaConsultants.com