have you ever wondered ...???

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      Have you ever wondered about the power you get from being the "voice" of a
      client's social networking?

      <http://dilbert.com/strips/> Todays Comic

      BTW - this also directly addresses my concerns about the thread from last
      week (on PRMindshare) about companies allowing their employees to become the
      Social Networking "voices" of the companies. I have always thought it was a
      bad idea, and marvel at all the PR folks who ought to know better, but don't
      .

      I think it's a really, really bad idea - especially after having gotten to
      know some execs at IBM who would like nothing better than to drive a rusty
      dagger into the very heart of Big Blue (or thinking about my own time with
      various dysfunctional companies, from Republic Health to Fleishman-Hillard).

      I'm just saying (and so is Dilbert) .