PR ListServe Friends, a New Year's Present for you, www.Certify.com, a SaaS cloud-based expense-tracking, time-tracking and client-invoicing service that is FREE to the SOLO PRACTITIONER.

  • Samuel L Waltz Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      http://bucks.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/31/the-most-popular-restaurants-on-expense-reports-of-2012/

      PR ListServe Friends, a New Year's Present for you, www.Certify.com,<http://www.Certify.com,> a SaaS cloud-based expense-tracking, time-tracking and client-invoicing service that is FREE to use for the SOLO PRACTITIONER.

      Per link above, I read about it today / Sat in THE New York Times, and I've just spent a bit of time kicking around in it and setting up my own account. While I've not used it enough to endorse or recommend it, it certainly has great promise for the 100s of us who are Independent Contractors / Solo Practitioners.

      I'd suggest you take a look at it, and those who do, if you see it in the next few days, perhaps you can add some feedback to my own, and / or identify any "tricks" to using it.

      In my own practice, it allows me to document the little daily expenses that get lost. I'd guess I have less value for it for time-tracking and or client-invoicing, but I'll spend more time on it this week.

      What do you think? Sam

      Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA
      SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...>
      (302) 777-7774

      Sam Waltz & Associates LLC
      Business & Communications Counsel
      11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville
      Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

      www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Business & Communications Counsel
      www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

      Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate
      Difficult Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues
      to Achieve Their Goals!