Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      I'd like to wish all of my friends and colleagues on this list a splendid
      holiday season - regardless of which holiday you share with family or
      friends, may God's blessings be on you and your loved-ones (and I hope the
      snowstorm doesn't keep you from getting together).

      All our best

      Lynn and Ned Barnett