RE: [PRMindshare] RE: [PRQuorum] Word Choice Test - Apology for X-posting

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      Thanks Ned for your quick response.

      I am reading the book - Platform - Get noticed in a noisy world by Michael
      Hyatt. Really thought provoking and he suggested same.

      The problem with the word Kudos is that it will be construed in the Southern
      African environment as a type of buck.

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman

      Reputation Management Speaker, Trainer & Consultant

      I help organizations & individuals grow, sustain and

      protect their reputations

      http://www.deonbinneman.com <http://www.deonbinneman.com/>

      P: +27- 11- 4753515 / M: +27 83-425-4318 /Skype - deonbin

      Twitter - @deonbinneman

      Mail to: deonbin@...

      Johannesburg, South Africa

      To ensure that future emails from me aren't filtered to your junk mail
      folder,

      please add deonbin@... to your address book. To opt out from my
      mailing list,

      send a blank e-mail with "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
        The way I see it, these are not all interchangeable. My understanding of References is different than testimonials or endorsements which I do see as meaning the same thing. On our site we don't use references, but for testimonials and/or endorsements, we keep it simple - "what our clients say about us".

        Duncan
        Duncan Matheson
        BissettMatheson Communications
        506-457-1627(O)