RE: [PRQuorum] Word Choice Test - Apology for X-posting

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      I would go with endorsements, then testimonials, then references in that
      order, although it depends on context.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        Thanks Ned for your quick response.

        I am reading the book - Platform - Get noticed in a noisy world by Michael
        Hyatt. Really thought provoking and he suggested same.

        The problem with the word Kudos is that it will be construed in the Southern
        African environment as a type of buck.

        Regards,

        please add deonbin@... to your address book. To opt out from my

        www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
          The way I see it, these are not all interchangeable. My understanding of References is different than testimonials or endorsements which I do see as meaning the same thing. On our site we don't use references, but for testimonials and/or endorsements, we keep it simple - "what our clients say about us".

          Duncan
          Duncan Matheson
          BissettMatheson Communications
          506-457-1627(O)