xp - Business Plan?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5 4:42 PM
      I'm looking for a sample business plan, preferably for a company that does
      auto wrapping (or some kind of equivalent - window tinting, auto detailing)
      - can anyone help me? If it's online, a URL will do - if it's a document,
      please send it to me at ned@.... Thanks.

    • Ana Lydia Monaco
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5 7:24 PM
        Have you looked on DocStoc or called the SBA?

        Sent from my iPhone