Re: [PRMindshare] Re: [Spam] [PRQuorum] Re: [prbytes] XP - Best Practices in Social Networking?

  • Stephen Rafe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2012
      When I opened my ancient Samsung flip-phone the other day, someone in the group exclaimed: "How quaint."

      Later, when I asked the AT&T guy at the store whether I should upgrade, he asked: Does it do what you want? Does it break down? Does it fit in your jacket pocket? Does it hold a charge well? Etc. When I answered all his questions with a resounding "YES," he smiled and whispered: "Hang onto it. It's a workshorse like no other we've ever sold."

      Stephen