xp - Webinar Technology?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
      Can anybody recommend a simple plug-and-play Webinar software (or whatever
      you use to set it up - software, a website, a service, etc.)? It's for a
      client who knows no more about the nuts-and-bolts of staging a webinar than
      do I.

      I'd prefer references based on actual experience, but I'll take what I can
      get <g>. Thanks

    • William Comcowich
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2012
        It’s better and less expensive to use a service.

        No software issues. Just sign in and go.

        The two gold-standard services are Webex and Go to Meeting.

        We and our clients use both.

        William J. Comcowich

        CEO, CyberAlert Inc.

        www.cyberalert.com