Re: [prbytes] what do you pay (or charge for) healthcare grant writing

  • Swamp oodle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
      Hi Ned,

      I used to charge 125.00/hr. I have a Master's degree in Writing from Johns
      Hopkins, and though I have no formal medical training I have a lot of
      medical knowledge from work experience. I used to specialize in
      IT-oriented projects; I am an SME in that field. Sometimes for larger
      projects I would sell the client a large block of hours at a reduced rate.

      Specialized grant or proposal writing for government money requires
      different knowledge. Expect to pay the same or more for someone who really
      knows how the systems works.

      HTH

      -M