what do you pay (or charge for) healthcare grant writing

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      What do you charge (or pay for) healthcare grant writing? Any help would be
      appreciated.

    • Swamp oodle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
        Hi Ned,

        I used to charge 125.00/hr. I have a Master's degree in Writing from Johns
        Hopkins, and though I have no formal medical training I have a lot of
        medical knowledge from work experience. I used to specialize in
        IT-oriented projects; I am an SME in that field. Sometimes for larger
        projects I would sell the client a large block of hours at a reduced rate.

        Specialized grant or proposal writing for government money requires
        different knowledge. Expect to pay the same or more for someone who really
        knows how the systems works.

        HTH

        -M