Management Clip Book Examples

  • DScott
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
      Is anyone willing to share some examples of news clip reports you've produced for management that highlights the major placements of the week or month or quarter?

      Richard Lippson
    • Edna Kaplan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2012
        I keen a running list of placements for the year on an Excel spreadsheet and highlight the biggies, which in some cases are clips in a competitive area rather than, say, the Wall Street Journal. Companies include the spreadsheet in the material they send out to their Boards ahead of meetings. I'm attaching a list from a former client (that was acquired). It's a bit of a pain to keep up but clients like it.

        Pending placements are at the bottom.

        - Edna
        Edna Kaplan
        President | KOGS Communication LLC
        221 Essex St., Suite 41 | Salem, MA 01970
        781.639.1910 | mobile: 617.974.8659| @healthPREdna | www.kogspr.com

        On Jul 11, 2012, at 3:45 PM, DScott wrote:

        Is anyone willing to share some examples of news clip reports you've produced for management that highlights the major placements of the week or month or quarter?

        Richard Lippson

      • William Comcowich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2012
          Most any media monitoring service does all that recordkeeping and measurement for you automatically and you can easily export selected clips to an Excel file.

          Bill

          William J. Comcowich

          CEO, CyberAlert Inc.

          Stratford, CT 06615