Dilbert on "Fred" in the week-long client strategy meeting I just wrapped up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      I came to Florida to meet with a new (and start-up) client, to conduct a
      strategy session and to bring new ideas to life on how to transform a
      business idea into a viable, profitable business . until I met the client's
      CFO, "Fred" - who never met an idea he didn't try to kill, or a marketing
      guy he didn't want to condescend to .

      <http://dilbert.com/strips/> Todays Comic