SRDS

  • Mark Gottlieb
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2012
      Does anyone have or know where I can get a print copy of a recent Business Publications Advertising Source they don't need any more for a nominal cost? I just need it for a small project. I used to get it by the year and would get quarterly updates where I'd get rid of the prior ones.

      Thanks,
      mark Gottlieb