xp - a new blog that's not political

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      It's on my political blog website, but it's about the
      scientifically-validated power of intercessory prayer in healing, which I
      first learned about 21 years ago at the American Marketing Association's
      annual healthcare marketing symposium. Hope you find it interesting, and I
      don't think there's a list-prohibition on talking about religious matters
      here.

      http://nevadaconservative.com/scientific-power-of-prayer/