RE: [SmallShopNetwork] xp - the real role of marketing and PR in a corporate setting ...

  • Samuel L Waltz Jr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Thanks, Ned, kind of cute, even provocative. I hope we never lose the sense of humor to poke fun at ourselves inside the industry. Sam

      Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA
      SamWaltz@...<mailto:SamWaltz@...>
      (302) 777-7774

      Sam Waltz & Associates LLC
      Business & Communications Counsel
      11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville
      Wilmington, DE 19807-2555

      www.SamWaltz.com<http://www.samwaltz.com/> Business & Communications Counsel
      www.RLSassociates.com<http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking / Merger & Acquisition

      Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate
      Difficult Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues
      to Achieve Their Goals!