Re: [prbytes] Re: [PRMindshare] xp - Questions about "Vook"

  • Duncan Matheson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2012
      OK, now I get it. We were involved in something like that about 15 years ago. A local company developed what it called an interactive storybook. It was based on Anne of Green Gables and marketed to young girls. You could read or have it read to you, and click on various points which turned to live animation with real actors who would advance the story - pretty cool actually, but it was ahead of its time and they didn't have the marketing budget (could only afford us ;-) so it flopped.

      Duncan Matheson
      BissettMatheson Communications
      506-457-1627(O)
      506-447-2388(mobile)