RE: [prbytes] social media schedulers

  • Ron Antonette
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hootsuite works well. The scheduler is OK - not the best inputting set-up
      (I'd rather just type into a blank form that have to click on a time/date)
      but works fine. Worth the $6 monthly cost for multiple accounts.

      Ron Antonette
      R. Antonette Communications | Long Beach, Calif.
      Bus: 562-596-4466 (new number)