RE: [prbytes] Re: [PRMindshare] An idea for creating a positive working environment

    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 17, 2011
      My late wife used to have a lot of Halpern's CDs, and I've listened to them
      many times. Soothing indeed!

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 21, 2011
        Working on a communications/marketing strategy to better position our airport. We want to draw an emotional connection between the airport and the people, based on reminding folks what the airport means to their lives and their community. I'm thinking an online community such as this would know what creative, innovative and cool initiatives other airports have taken in this regard. Basically, this is part of my research. If anyone knows of anything or any resource that might be helpful to us, please share. My philosophy is that I don't want to reinvent the wheel if we don't have to.

        Thanks,

        Duncan
        Duncan Matheson
        BissettMatheson Communications
        506-457-1627(O)
        506-447-2388(mobile)
        duncan@...
        Twitter: @DuncanFMatheson
        www.bissettmatheson.com

      • Cyrus Afzali
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 21, 2011
          Duncan,

          Generally speaking, with the exception of airports that serve well-known
          leisure travel destinations (e.g. Florida), it's more common in my
          experience to at least blend the business and leisure impact or focus more
          on the economic development impact an airport has on its area. In most
          communities, airports are more vital to luring companies seeking access to
          good transportation than they are making an area a tourist destination.
          Traditional passengers often don't have a strong connection to an airport,
          although there are some with a stronger connection to history that you can
          play up in marketing.

          I'm a big fan of surveys, as they can be effective marketing tools that will
          work in many contexts. You might want to launch an online survey of either
          business users, leisure travelers or both and use it to gauge what those
          constituencies feel are the airport's strengths, what they'd like to see in
          an airport, draw out any emotional connections, etc. Obviously, you'd
          probably want to ask the two groups different questions, as business users
          seek different things from an airport than leisure travelers, such as
          non-stop flights to important destinations.

          I haven't represented any airports or airlines since going into PR, but as a
          journalist, I covered airlines and airports quite a bit. I'd be happy to put
          that experience to use and be of further help to you if I can.

          Regards,

          Cyrus

          Working on a communications/marketing strategy to better position our
          airport. We want to draw an emotional connection between the airport and the
          people, based on reminding folks what the airport means to their lives and
          their community. I'm thinking an online community such as this would know
          what creative, innovative and cool initiatives other airports have taken in
          this regard. Basically, this is part of my research. If anyone knows of
          anything or any resource that might be helpful to us, please share. My
          philosophy is that I don't want to reinvent the wheel if we don't have to.

          Thanks,

          Duncan
          Duncan Matheson
          BissettMatheson Communications
          506-457-1627(O)
          506-447-2388(mobile)
          duncan@... <mailto:duncan%40bissettmatheson.com>
          Twitter: @DuncanFMatheson
          www.bissettmatheson.com

        • Duncan Matheson
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 21, 2011
            Thanks Cyrus. I would agree that on the surface most passengers don't have a strong attraction to an airport, but we hope we can cut through that an draw an emotional connection through showing in specific examples how the airport contributes to the region's economy and on the softer side, doing things like running a promotional campaign based on people's most memorable airport memory. (Is it OK to use memorable and memory in the same sentence? ;-)

            On 2011-11-21, at 3:54 PM, Cyrus Afzali wrote:

            > Duncan,
            >

            > Generally speaking, with the exception of airports that serve well-known leisure travel destinations (e.g. Florida), it�s more common in my experience to at least blend the business and leisure impact or focus more on the economic development impact an airport has on its area. In most communities, airports are more vital to luring companies seeking access to good transportation than they are making an area a tourist destination. Traditional passengers often don�t have a strong connection to an airport, although there are some with a stronger connection to history that you can play up in marketing.
            >

            > I�m a big fan of surveys, as they can be effective marketing tools that will work in many contexts. You might want to launch an online survey of either business users, leisure travelers or both and use it to gauge what those constituencies feel are the airport�s strengths, what they�d like to see in an airport, draw out any emotional connections, etc. Obviously, you�d probably want to ask the two groups different questions, as business users seek different things from an airport than leisure travelers, such as non-stop flights to important destinations.
            >

            > I haven�t represented any airports or airlines since going into PR, but as a journalist, I covered airlines and airports quite a bit. I�d be happy to put that experience to use and be of further help to you if I can.
            >

            > Regards,
            >

            > Cyrus

          • Kirkpatrick, Lois M.
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 22, 2011
              I'm curious about what problem you're trying to solve. Do residents have
              a choice of which airport to use? Is there some kind of upcoming
              transportation bond referendum the public will vote on? Has there been a
              sharp increase in customer complaints?

              Lois Kirkpatrick, Manager
              Marketing & Strategic Analysis
              Office for Children
              Fairfax County Dept. of Family Services

              703-324-7162
              www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc

              From: prbytes@yahoogroups.com <mailto:prbytes%40yahoogroups.com>

              <mailto:cyrus@...?Subject=Re%3A%20airport%20promotion> |
              Reply to group
              <mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20airport%20promotion>
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzEEc2VjA2R
              tc2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=5671>
              Messages in this topic
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/message/5656;_ylc=X3oDMTMyZzBpNjF
              2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzE
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQR0cGNJZAM1NjU2> (10)

              1c.

              Re: [PRMindshare] RE: [prbytes] airport promotion
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/message/5672;_ylc=X3oDMTJub21yN2J
              nBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzI
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ-->

              Posted by: "Duncan Matheson" duncan@...
              <mailto:duncan@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20%5BPRMindshare%5D%
              20RE%3A%20%5Bprbytes%5D%20airport%20promotion> duncanmatheson
              <http://profiles.yahoo.com/duncanmatheson>

              Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 am (PST)

              On 2011-11-21, at 3:54 PM, Cyrus Afzali wrote:

              > Duncan,
              >

              > Generally speaking, with the exception of airports that serve
              well-known leisure travel destinations (e.g. Florida), it's more common
              in my experience to at least blend the business and leisure impact or
              focus more on the economic development impact an airport has on its
              area. In most communities, airports are more vital to luring companies
              seeking access to good transportation than they are making an area a
              tourist destination. Traditional passengers often don't have a strong
              connection to an airport, although there are some with a stronger
              connection to history that you can play up in marketing.

              > I'm a big fan of surveys, as they can be effective marketing tools
              that will work in many contexts. You might want to launch an online
              survey of either business users, leisure travelers or both and use it to
              gauge what those constituencies feel are the airport's strengths, what
              they'd like to see in an airport, draw out any emotional connections,
              etc. Obviously, you'd probably want to ask the two groups different
              questions, as business users seek different things from an airport than
              leisure travelers, such as non-stop flights to important destinations.

              > I haven't represented any airports or airlines since going into PR,
              but as a journalist, I covered airlines and airports quite a bit. I'd be
              happy to put that experience to use and be of further help to you if I
              can.

              > Regards,
              >

              > Cyrus

              Back to top

              Reply to sender
              <mailto:duncan@...?Subject=Re%3A%20%5BPRMindshare%5D%20R
              E%3A%20%5Bprbytes%5D%20airport%20promotion> | Reply to group
              <mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20%5BPRMindshare%5D%20R
              E%3A%20%5Bprbytes%5D%20airport%20promotion> | Reply via web post
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJucDA0NWVsBF9TAzk
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzIEc2VjA2R
              tc2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=5672>
              Messages in this topic
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/message/5656;_ylc=X3oDMTMyb2gwcGp
              kBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzI
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQR0cGNJZAM1NjU2> (10)

              2a.

              XP - help?
              2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzM
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ-->

              Posted by: "Ned Barnett" ned@...
              <mailto:ned@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F>
              iaminterned <http://profiles.yahoo.com/iaminterned>

              Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:59 am (PST)

              I created the blog site listed in my sig-file on Firefox
              (http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/
              <http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/> ); when I go there, it looks
              just
              fine. However, when a colleague went there in Explorer, he found all
              kinds
              of computer garbage at the start of each paragraph. Anybody have any
              ideas
              why this happened (more important, any ideas on how to fix it)? BTW - it
              was written in Word and cut-and-pasted into the blog; I'm wondering if
              this
              might have anything to do with Word formatting .

              Here it is:

              A Practical Guide for Corporate C-Level Executives and Private Practice
              Professionals

              By Ned Barnett C 2011

              Introduction - The Way It's Always Been .

              Having worked with C-level corporate executive and private practice
              professionals for more than two decades, I have learned a few key facts:

              <!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->No matter what firm the work
              with
              - or for - at their core, the men and women who operate at the C-level
              in
              corporations, trade associations or non-profits are ultimately
              self-employed, in that their careers are their number-one clients. This
              is
              also true, though a bit more self-evident for private-practice
              professionals, even those who are members of large practice groups.
              Regardless of the name on the door, ultimately, their success - if any -
              rests with their own efforts.

              <!--[if !supportLists]-->2. <!--[endif]-->Successful professionals and
              C-level executives are constantly looking for new prospects, and
              constantly
              working to convert those prospects into new clients. They know that to
              sit
              still is to lose ground to those with a bit more energy and drive - they
              live by Abraham Lincoln's famous observation:

              "Things may come to those who wait ...

              but only the things left by those who hustle ."

              <!--[if !supportLists]-->3. <!--[endif]-->With the exception of
              telephones
              replacing telegraphs, and email replacing surface mail, nothing has
              really
              changed in the way professionals and C-level executives have sought new
              clients since the first stock exchange was set up when, on May 17, 1792,
              24
              brokers met under a buttonwood tree in lower Manhattan to create what
              became
              the New York Stock Exchange. Regardless of the nature of the profession
              -
              physician, attorney, CPA - or organization served by a C-level executive
              -
              personal and professional reputation is at the heart of their success.

              <!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->Successful executives and
              professionals also know there's got to be a better way - they are
              constantly
              looking for a new approach to finding prospects, then converting them
              into
              clients.

              <http://www.barnettmarcom.com <http://www.barnettmarcom.com> >
              www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett

              <http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/
              <http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/> >

              Back to top

              Reply to sender
              <mailto:ned@...?Subject=Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F> | Reply
              to group
              <mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F> |
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzMEc2VjA2R
              tc2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=5673>
              Messages in this topic
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/message/5673;_ylc=X3oDMTMyMDVzNmM
              yBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzM
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQR0cGNJZAM1Njcz> (2)

              2b.

              Re: XP - help?
              mBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzQ
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ-->

              Posted by: "Benjamin Horst" bhorst@...
              <mailto:bhorst@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F>
              benjaminhorst <http://profiles.yahoo.com/benjaminhorst>

              Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:02 am (PST)

              I can almost guarantee it's because you pasted from Word. Word inserts
              lots of formatting tags that are invalid HTML, and the issue you see is
              much less of a mess than typically occurs. In fact, the visible tags on
              your snippet are comment tags, which browsers do not display in rendered
              HTML. Why Explorer is showing them, who knows.

              You should use a plain text editor, or paste into one, to create content
              for the web.

              Ben

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Nov 21, 2011, at 11:47 PM, Ned Barnett <ned@...
              <mailto:ned%40barnettmarcom.com> > wrote:

> [...]
              > brokers met under a buttonwood tree in lower Manhattan to create what
              became
              > the New York Stock Exchange. Regardless of the nature of the
              profession -
              > physician, attorney, CPA - or organization served by a C-level
              executive -
              > personal and professional reputation is at the heart of their success.
              >
              > <!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->Successful executives and
              > professionals also know there's got to be a better way - they are
              constantly
              > looking for a new approach to finding prospects, then converting them
              into
              > clients.
              >
              > Ned Barnett, APR
              >
              > Marketing & PR Fellow, American Hospital Association
              >
              > Barnett Marketing Communications
              >
              > 420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3-276 - Las Vegas NV 89110

              Back to top

              Reply to sender <mailto:bhorst@...?Subject=Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F>
              | Reply to group
              <mailto:prbytes@yahoogroups.com?Subject=%20Re%3A%20XP%20-%20help%3F> |
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzQEc2VjA2R
              tc2cEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--?act=reply&messageNum=5674>
              Messages in this topic
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/message/5673;_ylc=X3oDMTMyMWdwYTV
              oBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BG1zZ0lkAzU2NzQ
              Ec2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQR0cGNJZAM1Njcz> (2)

              Recent Activity

              Visit Your Group
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes;_ylc=X3oDMTJiaGRwbXU0BF9TAzk3MzU5
              NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3Rp
              bWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ-->

              Find helpful tips

              for Moderators
              <http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15l005spj/M=493064.14543954.14365463.86
              74578/D=groups/S=1707248654:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1321986815/L=b98a6546-1527-11
              e1-a77d-6735a4835b05/B=BJWUCtGDJHI-/J=1321979615858321/K=8p9fPf2kcSnmd6r
              FFqtR1A/A=5191954/R=0/SIG=112mhte3e/*http:/www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/>

              on the Yahoo!

              Groups team blog.

              <http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=b98a6546-1527-11e1-a77d-6735a4835b05&T=1ddtq
              clvh%2fX%3d1321979615%2fE%3d1707248654%2fR%3dgroups%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2f
              W%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d3264930219%2fH%3dY29udGVudD0iWWFob29fU2VhcmNoX01
              hcmtldGluZztHcm91cHM7UG9kY2FzdHM7TWFpbDtIb3Rqb2JzO0JyaWVmY2FzZTtNZXNzZW5
              nZXI7TW9iaWxlO0tub3dsZWRnZV9TZWFyY2g7RmxpY2tyOyIgZGlzYWJsZXNodWZmbGluZz0
              iMSIgc2VydmVJZD0iYjk4YTY1NDYtMTUyNy0xMWUxLWE3N2QtNjczNWE0ODM1YjA1IiBzaXR
              lSWQ9IjQ0NTI1NTEiIHRTdG1wPSIxMzIxOTc5NjE1ODU5MjQwIiA-%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2
              fJ%3d9D238962&U=139bfdgn6%2fN%3dBJWUCtGDJHI-%2fC%3d493064.14543954.14365
              463.8674578%2fD%3dNC%2fB%3d5191954%2fV%3d1>

              Yahoo! Groups

              Parenting Zone
              <http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15lhq2m8o/M=493064.14543946.14365449.86
              74578/D=groups/S=1707248654:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1321986815/L=b98a6546-1527-11
              e1-a77d-6735a4835b05/B=BZWUCtGDJHI-/J=1321979615858321/K=8p9fPf2kcSnmd6r
              FFqtR1A/A=5898817/R=0/SIG=11kkq36go/*http:/advision.webevents.yahoo.com/
              parentingzone/>

              Tips for a happy,

              healthy home

              <http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=b98a6546-1527-11e1-a77d-6735a4835b05&T=1ddqj
              ud72%2fX%3d1321979615%2fE%3d1707248654%2fR%3dgroups%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2f
              W%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d2697172936%2fH%3dY29udGVudD0iWWFob29fU2VhcmNoX01
              hcmtldGluZztHcm91cHM7UG9kY2FzdHM7TWFpbDtIb3Rqb2JzO0JyaWVmY2FzZTtNZXNzZW5
              nZXI7TW9iaWxlO0tub3dsZWRnZV9TZWFyY2g7RmxpY2tyOyIgZGlzYWJsZXNodWZmbGluZz0
              iMSIgc2VydmVJZD0iYjk4YTY1NDYtMTUyNy0xMWUxLWE3N2QtNjczNWE0ODM1YjA1IiBzaXR
              lSWQ9IjQ0NTI1NTEiIHRTdG1wPSIxMzIxOTc5NjE1ODU5MjQwIiA-%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2
              fJ%3d9D238962&U=1393ti5ac%2fN%3dBZWUCtGDJHI-%2fC%3d493064.14543946.14365
              449.8674578%2fD%3dNC%2fB%3d5898817%2fV%3d1>

              Search Ads

              Get new customers.
              <http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15l6q76a0/M=493064.14543973.14365498.86
              74578/D=groups/S=1707248654:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1321986815/L=b98a6546-1527-11
              e1-a77d-6735a4835b05/B=A5WUCtGDJHI-/J=1321979615858321/K=8p9fPf2kcSnmd6r
              FFqtR1A/A=3848641/R=0/SIG=1312g85fq/*http:/searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp
              /srchv2.php?o=US2003&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=Groups2&s=Y&s2=&s3=&b=50>

              List your web site

              in Yahoo! Search.

              <http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=b98a6546-1527-11e1-a77d-6735a4835b05&T=1dda7
              jmg6%2fX%3d1321979615%2fE%3d1707248654%2fR%3dgroups%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2f
              W%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d2148368122%2fH%3dY29udGVudD0iWWFob29fU2VhcmNoX01
              hcmtldGluZztHcm91cHM7UG9kY2FzdHM7TWFpbDtIb3Rqb2JzO0JyaWVmY2FzZTtNZXNzZW5
              nZXI7TW9iaWxlO0tub3dsZWRnZV9TZWFyY2g7RmxpY2tyOyIgZGlzYWJsZXNodWZmbGluZz0
              iMSIgc2VydmVJZD0iYjk4YTY1NDYtMTUyNy0xMWUxLWE3N2QtNjczNWE0ODM1YjA1IiBzaXR
              lSWQ9IjQ0NTI1NTEiIHRTdG1wPSIxMzIxOTc5NjE1ODU5MjQwIiA-%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2
              fJ%3d9D238962&U=1393bnavf%2fN%3dA5WUCtGDJHI-%2fC%3d493064.14543973.14365
              498.8674578%2fD%3dNC%2fB%3d3848641%2fV%3d1>

              Need to Reply?

              Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the
              Daily Digest.

              Create New Topic
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJiOGxsMm4yBF9TAzk
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGM
              Ec3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--> | Visit Your Group on the Web
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes;_ylc=X3oDMTI5YzM1NTM1BF9TAzk3MzU5
              NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwBHN0aW1l
              AzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU->

              Messages
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/messages;_ylc=X3oDMTJiZW0wbHM2BF9
              TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21
              zZ3MEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--> | Files
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJjMW1pc2MwBF9TAz
              k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2ZpbG
              VzBHN0aW1lAzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU-> | Photos
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/photos;_ylc=X3oDMTJiOXExbDJhBF9TA
              zk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Bob
              3QEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ--> | Links
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/links;_ylc=X3oDMTJjb3N2djY1BF9TAz
              k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2xpbm
              tzBHN0aW1lAzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU-> | Database
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/database;_ylc=X3oDMTI5OWl2bGlyBF9
              TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2R
              iBHN0aW1lAzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU-> | Polls
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/polls;_ylc=X3oDMTJjcDB2c3AwBF9TAz
              k3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3BvbG
              xzBHN0aW1lAzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU-> | Members
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJic3IyMDM2BF9T
              Azk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA21i
              cnMEc3RpbWUDMTMyMTk3OTYxNQ-->

              MARKETPLACE

              Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
              Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
              <http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15ohgs6tu/M=493064.14543979.14562481.13
              298430/D=groups/S=1707248654:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1321986815/L=b98a6546-1527
              -11e1-a77d-6735a4835b05/B=AJWUCtGDJHI-/J=1321979615858321/K=8p9fPf2kcSnm
              d6rFFqtR1A/A=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http:/us.toolbar.yahoo.com/?.cpd
              l=grpj>

              <http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=b98a6546-1527-11e1-a77d-6735a4835b05&T=1ddm0
              k8r1%2fX%3d1321979615%2fE%3d1707248654%2fR%3dgroups%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2f
              W%3dH%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d2213997573%2fH%3dY29udGVudD0iWWFob29fU2VhcmNoX01
              hcmtldGluZztHcm91cHM7UG9kY2FzdHM7TWFpbDtIb3Rqb2JzO0JyaWVmY2FzZTtNZXNzZW5
              nZXI7TW9iaWxlO0tub3dsZWRnZV9TZWFyY2g7RmxpY2tyOyIgZGlzYWJsZXNodWZmbGluZz0
              iMSIgc2VydmVJZD0iYjk4YTY1NDYtMTUyNy0xMWUxLWE3N2QtNjczNWE0ODM1YjA1IiBzaXR
              lSWQ9IjQ0NTI1NTEiIHRTdG1wPSIxMzIxOTc5NjE1ODU5MjQwIiA-%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2
              fJ%3d9D238962&U=13cpiicea%2fN%3dAJWUCtGDJHI-%2fC%3d493064.14543979.14562
              481.13298430%2fD%3dMKP1%2fB%3d6060255%2fV%3d1>

              Yahoo! Groups
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJhOHYzOTdmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkA
              zk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzIxOTc5N
              jE1>
              Change settings via the Web
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJjc3R2NzI1BF9TAzk
              3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmd
              zBHN0aW1lAzEzMjE5Nzk2MTU-> (Yahoo! ID required)
              Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual
              <mailto:prbytes-normal@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Indiv
              iual%20Email> | Switch format to Traditional
              <mailto:prbytes-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20
              Format:%20Traditional>
              Visit Your Group
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/prbytes;_ylc=X3oDMTJhajVxN2NyBF9TAzk3MzU5
              NzE1BGdycElkAzk5NjAEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3MjQ4NjU0BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGlt
              ZQMxMzIxOTc5NjE1> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use
              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe

              <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359715/grpId=9960/grpspId=1707248654/msgI
              d=2257/stime=1321979615/nc1=5191954/nc2=5898817/nc3=3848641>

            • Duncan Matheson
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 22, 2011
                No, none of what you mention - just a desire to better position the airport for future expansion. There is an issue with some people driving into the United States to take advantage of cheaper fares in Bangor Maine and while it is an issue I wouldn't call it the main driver of this initiative.