FW: Membership in OC IABC LinkedIn Group

  • Ron Antonette
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
      Ain’t this grand? Not very social.

      -RA

      Ron Antonette
      R. Antonette Communications | Long Beach, Calif.
      Date: 10/14/2011
      Hi Ron,
      Recently, the OC IABC Board of Directors determined that membership in our LinkedIn group would become a member-only benefit. As I did not see your name on our current membership roster, we need to drop you at this time. If by chance, the list is in error, please let me know. We hope you will consider joining. OC IABC is known for being a very friendly organization and our programs continually get rave reviews. For more information, visit oc.iabc.com.
      Regards,
      Judy Iannaccone
      <http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p2s2cb-gtrt57ig-27/iEOJcEiDLTmN_DDTYi5sxjVlL71U_oNc/mbi/I223240307_9/?hs=false&tok=1uZ-TSeymvm4Y1> View/reply to this message
      Don't want to receive e-mail notifications? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/-p2s2cb-gtrt57ig-27/iEOJcEiDLTmN_DDTYi5sxjVlL71U_oNc/blk/I223240307_9/s6hJbOYWrSlI/mdp/?hs=false&tok=2AD_KWF7Wvm4Y1> Adjust your message settings.

    • Kim Harrison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
        I've been an IABC member for several years, but there's no chapter in my area, so the benefits are minimal apart from being somewhat useful for my CV.

        When I complained about their announced hefty membership fee rise a few months ago - and lack of service - their response was not 'very friendly' at all.

        I won't be coming back.

        Kim