Re: [SmallShopNetwork] XP - Help with Environmentally-Friendly Euro-Reporters Please

  • Samuel L. Waltz Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      *Suzanne Sczubelek Herel, Business Editor, SF Chronicle, is a former
      graduate student of mine 20 yrs ago, a Delaware native who emigrated to the
      Left Coast 10 or 15 yrs ago, and we stay in touch by Facebook with nearly
      weekly exchanges. She�s a great gal, mid-career, and a friend. That�s not
      exactly what your friend / fellow colleague in SF has asked for, but she is
      a great networker and may have such contacts. For you, Ned, I�ll turn over
      this valuable resource to your colleague for some research and "tee him up",
      if you want. Just let me know. Sam Waltz / 302.777.7774 / Greenville,
      Wilmington, DE 19807*

      --

      *=======================================*

      *Samuel L. Waltz Jr., APR, Fellow PRSA*

      *SamWaltz@...*

      *302.777.7774*

      * *

      Sam Waltz & Associates LLC

      Business & Communications Counsel

      11 Downs Drive, Limerick at Greenville

      Wilmington, DE 19807.2555

      Founded 1993

      * *

      www.SamWaltz.com <http://www.samwaltz.com/> Business & Communications
      Counsel

      www.RLSassociates.com <http://www.rlsassociates.com/> Investment Banking /
      Merger & Acquisition

      *http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/SamWaltz
      <http://www.linkedin.com/in/SamWaltz>*to request connection

      �Your life and mine will be valued not by what we take, but what we give!�

      * *

      *Helping Leaders & Organizations Navigate*

      *Difficult Events, Trends, Times, People & Issues *

      *to Achieve Their Goals!*

      *=======================================*

      *DISCLAIMER*: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or
      U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant, and Sender makes no
      warranties or representations as to any party or transaction. Via sending
      and receipt, each party declares that this email is not intended for the
      buying, selling or trading of securities, or the offering of counsel or
      advice with respect to such activities. All due diligence is the
      responsibility of the parties. This email and the attached related documents
      are never to be considered a solicitation for any purpose in any form or
      content.

      This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC
      SS 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this
      email is intended solely for the Recipient and may contain privileged
      information. If the reader of this message and any attachments is not the
      intended Recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination,
      distribution, or copying of the material is strictly prohibited . If you
      received this message in error, please notify the Sender promptly and delete
      this message and any attachments. Tampering with or altering the contents of
      this message is prohibited.

      Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this
      Disclaimer.