Re: [PRQuorum] I knew I should have studied for that test

  • Stephen Rafe
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2011
      Ned --

      Ts and Ps to you my colleague, guru, confidant, and FRIEND!

      Stephen
      STEPHEN RAFE
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2011
        I want to thank everyone who's sent me suggestions, observations, prayers,
        great ideas and so much more - thank you. If I have to face heart problems,
        it's great to know that I have so many friends who have a heart, and who are
        willing to share.

        THANK YOU!

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
          I'm no Ann Margaret but will give it a go. "We love you Ned, oh yes we do, we love you Ned, and we'll be true�"

          Edna Kaplan
          President | KOGS Communication LLC
          221 Essex St., Suite 41 | Salem, MA 01970
          781.639.1910 | mobile: 617.974.8659| @healthPREdna | www.kogspr.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2011
            Oh help me, please ... <g>

            (BTW - I saw that in summer stock a million years ago, and Jay and the
            Americans (remember them) played Conrad and his back-up band ... )

            www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett