RE:The Latest Issue of Powerlines - Nr. 99

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      The latest issue of Powerlines Nr. 99 – My newsletter for Reputation &
      Stakeholder Managers can be read at http://mim.io/c95a21

      In this issue there are articles such as:

      • The Problem with Reputation Risk
      • Using Tools & Techniques to boost your Personal Reputation
      • Preparing for Crises
      • Even Shakespeare knew about Reputation Risk
      • Community of Practice - Stakeholder Reputation Group on Linkedin
      • Upcoming Training Courses - Dates for the rest of 2011

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Speaker, Trainer & Adviser: Corporate Reputation Management
      P: +27 11 4753515 / M: 83-425-4318 /
      Online :Twitter / Linkedin / Facebook
      Blog: Deon Binneman on Managing Reputation
      Reputation…Years to build, Minutes to destroy!
      ensure complete removal, please inform me of any other email addresses that
      default to your mailbox.