On this Memorial Day, thanks!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      To all who served our country .

      On this Memorial Day, I am taking time to remember all I know who stepped
      forward and served our country, and who - by their service - helped to
      preserve the freedom that all Americans enjoy.

      We have a country that's blessed unlike any other country on earth - and
      that blessing has been given to us by men like yourself who chose to serve,
      and by doing so, chose to help perpetuate the freedom given to us by our
      first patriots, 230-some years ago. Whenever our country has been
      threatened, men like you have stepped up to the plate and put your lives on
      the line to ensure that the next generation would have what they,
      themselves, had.

      So if you served our country and defended our freedom, thank you for your
      service, and for your friendship.

      www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett