RE: [PRQuorum] Re: [SmallShopNetwork] XP - Tylenol Redux

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      Rob - that may be the case, but my gut says no. Their name is being dragged
      in the mud all over again, with the name Tylenol linked to deaths by
      poisoning. Lots of people alive today and able to make adult decisions
      either weren't born 29 years ago or weren't old enough to have followed the
      news (pretty much everyone younger than 38 years old - a huge crowd).

      If I was at Tylenol, I'd make a big campaign about how effectively they
      defended themselves 29 years ago (a positive message that also debunks the
      poisoning).

      But you might be right. It's a gut call, as far as I can tell.