XP - Help (1 of 2) - Examples of how investors can buy into a company as it grows ...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2011
      We have a client who was planning to have a 50-50 partnership with another
      healthcare provider; however, the business will take more money than the
      partner can afford, so they're considering starting with an 80-20 split,
      with the junior partner having the opportunity to buy in later.

      However, the joint venture company will (hopefully) increase in value over
      time. That considered, we are looking for some guidelines for the buy-back
      as the value increases. Anybody know of any examples, guidelines, etc.?
      I've done a Google search but the terms I used haven't proved useful.
      Suggestions?

      Ned Barnett, APR
      President

      <http://www.facebook.com/brandmktg> http://www.facebook.com/brandmktg
      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      <http://www.brandltd.com> http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P