XP - Opt-In Disclaimer Wording?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      I've got a client who is going to be collecting email addresses and cell
      phone numbers when clients register, and they'd like to have some wording
      that will cover the opt-in component of that, so they can use the email
      addresses and cell numbers for promotional outreach efforts.

      I can make up something, but if somebody's already got something that covers
      the bases, that would be a big help.

      So, can you help?