SEO / SEM vendors?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      I've got a colleague who's starting up a new high-end strategic
      branding/marketing consultancy who needs to develop a relationship with one
      or more solid SEO/SEM service providers.

      I'm looking for first-person endorsement recommendations, so if you work
      with someone who's comfortable being a sub-contractor and who does superior
      work at good rates, please send them on to me.

      Thanks

      www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett