AW: [prbytes] Help: Student Question

  • St´┐Żlten, K100, KTZ DA
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 1999
      Hi Jeanessa,

      I can only point you again to some URLs that were mentioned on PRBytes
      earlier:

      Received February 24 [prbytes]
      (...)
      from PRNet:

      As announced last week, the first of three installments of a special PR
      Network report on public relations aspects of the Y2K computer problem is
      posted at the PR Network Website at http://www.usprnet.com

      (...)

      Also, you may search on the PRBytes archive page, and have a look at:
      www.y2ksurvivalguide.com

      Otherwise I suggest you do a search with a metasearch engine or
      just go the Website of the Top 50 or so companies and have a look there how
      they communicate what they are doing about the Y2K problem.

      Hope this helps.

      Tatja Stulten
      Deutsche Post AG Website conception and text
      CC Internet, K100-23 mailto:T.Stuelten@...
      D-64276 Darmstadt, Germany http://www.deutschepost.de