(X-Post) Latino Influence on Social Media Growing

  • Ana Lydia Ochoa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2011
      Interesting, and timely reads, for the group:

      (snip) Recently disclosed Census numbers show the large population growth in the Latino community. To reach this demographic, publicists will have to be sensitive to these differences in online usage and conduct their outreach accordingly.

      http://www.mediabistro.com/prnewser/latino-influence-on-social-media-growing_b12769

      18% of total Twitter users are Hispanic (vs. 13% Black Non-Hispanic or 5% White, Non-Hispanic)

      http://www.viralblog.com/social-media/who-is-using-twitter/#comments

      As some of you may know, we specialize in reaching the bilingual, acculturated US Hispanic market and have been managing social media campaigns since 2006 (wa-ay before social media was called social media!).

      Feel free to contact me - on and off-line - if you would like to discuss a potential collaboration.

      Gracias,

      --
      Ana Lydia Ochoa
      padma media & marketing, Inc.

      11500 w olympic blvd, suite 400
      los Angeles, CA 90064

      Facebook.com/padmamedia
      Facebook.com/analydia

      Twitter.com/padmamedia
      Twitter.com/latinaprpro

      www.padma-media-marketing.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2011
        Thanks, Ana - very interesting information.

        www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett

        alo@... <mailto:alo%40padma-media-marketing.com>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2011
          Thank you!