xp - Retweet automation?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      I'm setting up a program whereby our team members will each tweet to our
      company Twitter account on a 3x/week basis (all during office hours). I'm
      planning to use TweetDeck to automate this, as I've done for my own business
      account (@nedatbrand - be sure to follow me there).

      I also want to automate retweeting of these tweets from each team member's
      individual Twitter accounts. My question - is it possible to set up to
      automatically retweet all tweets from a given source? If so, how do we set
      this up?

      Ned Barnett, APR
      President

      http://www.facebook.com/brandltd

      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P