Blending IR and PR and incorporating social media

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      For about five years, I've been working with IR clients using PR techniques
      and approaches to build a company's IR presence - I call it "Investor Public
      Relations," and it's worked remarkably well for my clients.

      I'm now taking it to the next step, blending in social media PR to the mix,
      creating what I'm calling "New Rules Investor Public Relations 2.0"

      I'd like you to check out my latest blog-post, which (surprisingly) is on
      applying "New Rules PR" to investor relations - check it out:
      http://pr-marketing2point0.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-rules-20-investor-public
      -relations.html

      Please share this with your friends and colleagues, comment on it (if it
      triggers any ideas) and follow me on Twitter (@nedbarnett) for my daily PR
      idea-tips and updates on what's happening in the world of PR.

      Thanks

      www.barnettmarcom.com - twitter @nedbarnett