TIME-SENSITIVE xp - How To Find Top TOPICAL Blogger???

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Is there some place where I can find the top blogger in two fields (plastic
      surgery and breast cancer) and the number of followers/readers (whatever)?

      More generally, is there some kind of site that searches and reports on most
      heavily-traveled blogs based on key words?

      I need this for an 8 a.m. client meeting . any help would be appreciated

      President

      http://www.facebook.com/brandltd

      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

    • Benjamin Horst
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        Ned,

        I suggest Technorati, the blog-centric search engine:

        http://technorati.com/

        They developed an algorithm for determining top blogs from within their directory of sites.

        -Ben

        On Nov 30, 2010, at 11:47 PM, Ned Barnett wrote:

        > Is there some place where I can find the top blogger in two fields (plastic
        > surgery and breast cancer) and the number of followers/readers (whatever)?
        >
        > More generally, is there some kind of site that searches and reports on most
        > heavily-traveled blogs based on key words?
        >
        > I need this for an 8 a.m. client meeting . any help would be appreciated
        >
        > Ned
        >
        > Ned Barnett, APR
        > President
        >
        > http://www.facebook.com/brandltd
        >
        > http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd
        >
        > 8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
        > Las Vegas, NV 89148
        > Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
        > http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi
        >
        > cid:3364902388_31904846
        >
        > Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

        Benjamin Horst
        bhorst@...
        646-464-2314 (Eastern)
        www.solidoffice.com