RE: [prbytes] XP - Help with a search

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2010
      Yes, thank you - it was unresponsive to my needs.

      Ned Barnett, APR
      President

      http://www.facebook.com/brandltd

      http;//www.twitter.com/brandltd

      8860 West Sunset Road, Suite 200
      Las Vegas, NV 89148
      Phone: 702.257.2345 | Cell: 702.561-1167 | Fax: 702.257.2501
      http://www.brandltd.com | brandltd.mobi

      cid:3364902388_31904846

      Please consider the environment before printing this email. P

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        Ned,

        Someone suggested you try AdWeek, but have you tried Advertising Age?

        You also might consider contacting Faith Popcorn...I believe she's sitll around.
        If memory is correct, she's in New York. She does trend predications and consulting and is pretty spot on most of the time.

        Judi Hanford

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
          Thanks, Judi - good suggestions. I tried Ad Age, but didn't think about
          Faith Popcorn - remember reading two of her books in the 90s - she was sharp
          then and assume she's still got that edge. Good call!

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
            Ooops, I meant to write information desk. Spellcheck flagged it, thought I was fixing it but, those danged cyber gremlins sent it without the fix.

            Judi